Yes, you read that right! Pizza muffins! This healthy breakfast alternative is grain-free and made with almond flour. If you ever needed an excuse to eat pizza for breakfast, I think you’ve found it!
- In a food processor, combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Pulse in eggs and sauce until combined.
- Pulse in cheeses and pepperoni.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Scoop a heaping 1/4 cup of batter into each cup.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven; place 1 teaspoon sauce on top of each muffin.
- Sprinkle cheese over sauce.
- Sprinkle pepperoni over cheese.
- Place back in oven and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Cool for 1 hour.
Recipe, Picture & Instructions Credit: Elana Amsterdam of Elana’s Pantry
(Elana’s Pantry is a website founded by the author of the New York Times Best Selling cookbook Paleo Cooking from Elana’s Pantry.)