Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 3 hrs
- Break up chocolate into pieces if it’s in bark form.
- In a pot heat coconut milk and chocolate.
- Add in espresso powder and maple syrup.
- Mix until combined; the mixture will be thick and look somewhat gooey.
- Remove and add in dash of sea salt and lavender.
- Set the bowl in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours, or in the freezer for 1 hour or until mixture hardens.
- Set on the counter to soften for a few minutes before scooping.
- Scoop out about 1/2 inch balls with a spoon and lay them out on parchment paper covered board. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Roll truffle balls with your hands to make them evenly round.
- Roll truffles in cocoa powder and serve.
- Keep refrigerated when not in use.
Voila! Paleo chocolate truffles. Let us know if you decide to make these and tell us what you think!
Recipe, Picture & Instructions Credit: Lexi’s Clean Kitchen