Make your own poppyseed dressing, prepare the salad, and eat up! Something tells me the DIY salad dressing will make this meal even sweeter! Let us know if you tried this and what you think!
Prep Time: 10 minutes.
Cook Time: 33 minutes.
Total Time: about 43 minutes.
For the strawberry poppyseed dressing
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup Kasandrinos Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Kasandrinos Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 minced garlic clove
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon poppyseeds
For the salad
- 5-6 cup fresh greens
- ½ cup sliced fresh strawberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 3-4 ounces goat cheese (optional)
- Make the crispy chicken. Once cooked through, slice how you prefer.
- Place all ingredients for the dressing, except for the poppy seeds, in a blender and blend until smooth, 1-2 minutes. Then pour dressing a jar, add poppy seeds and shake. Place in fridge to cool while you make the rest of the salad.
- In a large bowl, add greens, strawberries, blueberries, red onion, walnuts, and goat cheese, chicken, and dressing then toss to coat. Use as much dressing as you prefer.
- Eat up!
Recipe credit: Juli at PaleOMG