A quick and easy cranberry and chocolate chunk quick bread made with a boxed mix.
Makes 2 loaves.
GF Cranberry Chocolate Chunk Quick Bread Recipe
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Muffin Mix.
- 1 cup plus 2 teaspoons water.
- ¼ cup organic canola oil.
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract.
- ¾ cup fresh cranberries.
- ¾ cup dairy free chocolate chunks.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two 4×7 inch loaf pans with parchment paper.
- Place the muffin mix, water, vanilla extract, and canola oil in a medium sized bowl. Stir well.
- Add the fresh cranberries and chocolate chunks and stir again.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 for 23-27 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let cool before slicing.