A CrossFit gym in Burlington, MA
CrossFit Exclamation a 5,000+ square foot facility nestled back from the main road. It is a brand new facility that we renovated inside an existing contemporary office space. It’s like no other gym you’ve ever seen. Featuring all new equipment and a very spacious floor. The building is surrounded by trees and flooded with natural light. There are plenty of doors that we can open to let in the fresh air, and on really hot days we have air conditioning. The grounds are very well maintained and include park-like areas.
Parking is a breeze in our large parking area. We have plenty of safe areas for a quick warm-up run on the grounds. In addition, CrossFit Exclamation is just off of Cambridge Street (Wayside Commons exit, around the corner from Cafe Escadrille) which is a designated bike path frequently traveled by cyclists and runners every day.
Within the facility, we have:
- clean, spacious, contemporary facility
- large, modern bathrooms and showers
- separate men’s and women’s changing areas
- 34′ Rogue rig and more than enough equipment for classes of all sizes
- mobility and stretching areas
- climate controlled (heat and ac)
- FitAid, Fuel for Fire, Rx bars and more
- super cool t-shirts, tanks, hoodies and sweatshirts
“Wow! It’s beautiful…and clean!” ~ SJG
“The bathrooms are so nice. The whole place is great.” ~ CSE
“It’s a gym, but not a gym, but a gym. I love it!” ~ MGB